Click for Forecast for manitou beach, mi from 

Sewers * Consumers Energy * Street Lights * Internet Access * Drains * Phone & TV Service

Delinquent Sewer Balances to be Added to Winter Tax Roll* September 23rd

All delinquent Rollin/Woodstock and Posey Lake sewer account balances will be added to the 2016 Winter Property Tax Roll on Friday, September 23rd. Any payments received after 9/23 will be credited to current customer accounts (not removed from the winter tax invoice).


  Have questions about your sewer payments? Lost your invoice? Need to know payment history?

   It is possible to access your own sewer bill and information free of charge online. Below is a link to the site. Click on the second link for illustrated step-by-step instructions for how to create an account for the site, login and find information you need concerning sewer billing, including payment history.

1. Go to My Access Gov/Municipality Directory website.                   Type in Rollin Township (Lenawee County)

2. Register/Login to My Access Gov/Municipality Directory website.

3. Click on Utility Billing Search.

4. Type in property address, then click on "Summary Information" for current bill and payment history.

Click here to go to "My Access Gov/Municipality Directory".

Click here for detailed step-by-step instructions.


Over 200 April 1st sewer bills were torn in half at the post office and returned to the township as undeliverable. At its May 11th meeting the Rollin Township Board voted to extend the late payment date to May 25, 2016. Late fees will only be charged on accounts paid after May 25th. All penalty fees that were paid April 1th-May 25th will be posted to those accounts as a CREDIT.

Consumer's Energy Storm Preparedness Information

Consumer's Energy has many resources available to help businesses and homeowners prepare for possible severe storm damage and power outages. Click on the link below for Consumer's Emergency Preparedness web page.

Severe Storm Preparation Resources web page

Delinquent Sewer Balances Added to Winter Tax Roll* September 25th

All delinquent Rollin/Woodstock and Posey Lake sewer account balances were added to the 2015 Winter Property Tax Roll on Friday, September 25th. Any payments received after 9/25 will be credited to current customer accounts (not removed from the winter tax invoice).

Consumer's Energy Smart Meter Installation* 2016

Consumer's Energy announced it will be installing new smart meters in our area in 2016. The new meters will wirelessly send usage data and report power outages. Click on the link below for more information.

Consumer's Energy Smart Meter Flyer

Rollin-Woodstock and Posey Lake Sanitary Drains

Residential buildings in Rollin Township are connected to sewers or septic systems depending on their location. Sewer bills are distributed quarterly from the Rollin Township clerk’s office. Questions regarding sewer bills should be directed to the clerk at 547-7786, ext. 20. Please do not call the waste water treatment plant.

Sewer bills are mailed quarterly, on or about January 1st, April 1st, July 1st, and October 1st.
Payments are late for each quarter, if not received or postmarked by January 25th, April 25th, July 25th, or October 25th. A 10% penalty is added if payments received past the due date.

Posey Lake sewer invoices are billed for the following quarter (paying ahead). Rollin-Woodstock accounts are billed in arrears, for past quarter usage.

Payments should be sent to the township at P.O. Box 297; Manitou Beach, MI 49253. They may also be made in person to the treasurer at the township hall on Tuesdays from 2:30-6 p.m. or Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., or dropped into the mail slot on east door of the township hall.

It is possible to set up automatic payment of sewer bills. This option eliminates the need to issue a check for payment, automatically charging your checking or savings account (whichever you choose) on the payment due date.

The form with instructions and details can be found on the Downloadable Forms and Documents page. Click on the link below to access this document.

Automatic Sewer Bill Payment Form

How to Report a Street Light Problem:

Call the township hall (517-547-7786) to report problems with a street light in your neighborhood. Be ready to provide the following information:

1. The address of the building closest to the light pole.

2. A detailed description of the problem such as no light, flickering light, inconsistent illumination, etc.

Click below for website:

Consumers Energy (Electricity and Natural Gas)

Emergency Number (24 hrs./day) 1-800-477-5050.

Stay clear of downed power lines. If you smell natural gas ("rotten egg" odor), call from a safe location.

Click below for their website:

Consumers Energy Website

Call before you dig. Three working days before you or a contractor dig on your property or work near overhead wires, please call MISS DIG at 1-800-482-7171. Schedule the marking of service lines for your safety.

Citizens Gas Fuel Co.

127 N. Main St., Adrian 517-265-2144

Citizens Gas Website

Click below for website:

Lenawee County Drain Commission (Water and Sewer)

Open 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Mon.-Fri.

320 Springbrook Ave. #102; Adrian, MI 49221. (517) 264-4696

24 hour Emergency Number 1-866-737-2862

Click below for website:

Lenawee County Road Commission (County Roads)

(517)265-6971, 2461 Treat Hwy, Adrian, Mi. 49221

Michigan Department of Transportation (State Roads) Regional Office

(517)750-0401, 4701 W. Michigan Ave, Jackson, MI 49201

Regional MI Dept. of Transportation (MDOT) Office website

MDOT Permits needed for Driveways on State Roads

Comcast (Phone, TV, Internet)

Comcast (Phone, Cable TV and Internet)


DIRECTV (TV, Internet)

DIRECTV (Satellite TV and Internet)


Verizon (Telephone)

1-800-483-4000 Website (Phone)

Frontier (Phone, TV, Internet)

1-888-237-0588 Website (Phone, TV, Internet)

Frontier Local Internet

Exede(Satellite Internet)

1-855-894-5665 Website (Internet)

D & P Communications (formerly tc3net) (Internet)


D & P Communications Website (Internet)

For more information on waste removal, county drains, sewer and septic systems see the link below:

Lenawee County Drain Commission (Water and Sewer)

and the waste removal page of this website.

Lenawee County Well/Septic Application:

Lenawee County Well/Septic Application Form

For information on Septic Systems: perk testing/construction permit application, sewage disposal installation log, list of licensed sewage installers call or click on the link below.


Health Department: General Sewage Disposal Information

Health Department: Miscellaneous Forms

For information on Wells: permit application, abandoned well info., testing water and drilling call or click on the link below.


Health Department: Well Drilling Information: water testing/drilling


PULL DOWN MENUS NOT WORKING? In your browser, go to TOOLS>COMPATIBILITY VIEW and add this site.